Hemp oil, commonly known as hemp seed oil, is produced from the cannabis plant similar to that used to make marijuana but with little to no tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive ingredient. Hemp includes cannabidiol (CBD) instead of THC, a substance that has been used to treat conditions ranging from anxiety to epilepsy. Hemp oil is becoming more and more well-liked as a treatment for a variety of ailments, such as stress and skin problems. Though further research is required, it might have characteristics that help lower the risks of diseases including Alzheimer's and cardiovascular disease. Additionally, hemp oil may lessen bodily inflammation.
What are the medical benefits of hemp oil?
Find out more about the nutrients in hemp oil and how they may improve your health here.
- Reduced Seizures: Dravet syndrome and Lennox-Gastaut syndrome are two uncommon forms of childhood epilepsy that have been proven in trials to be responsive to CBD in hemp oil. Regular CBD use can also lessen the frequency of seizures caused by tuberous sclerosis complex, a disorder that results in tumours developing all over the body.
- Enhancement of Cardiovascular Health: Hemp oil contains the amino acid arginine. This component supports a healthy cardiovascular system, according to studies. The risk of heart disease can be reduced by eating meals high in arginine.
What are the skin benefits of hemp oil?
Hemp oil can be used topically or consumed, and both methods have a lot of advantages for skin care.
- Anti-aging properties: Hemp products contain oleic acids and linoleic acids, which human systems are unable to produce. These acids have anti-aging benefits. It has been demonstrated that these acids have anti-aging effects. As a result, products enhanced with hemp oil can target wrinkles and fine lines, preventing the development of some of these obvious indications of aging. Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids are abundant in hemp oil, which is well known for its moisturising and healing qualities.
- consumption of oil is moderate: Hemp oil can hydrate without clogging your pores, making it ideal for the majority of skin types. By moisturising it and controlling the face's oil production, it can even help balance out oily skin. Additionally, excessive oil production on your skin from dryness might promote acne. Without blocking pores, hemp oil helps stop dry skin from forming.
- calms and moisturises inflammation: Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), one of the omega-6 fatty acids found in hemp oil, is a potent anti-inflammatory that also promotes skin growth and the production of new cells. This can keep the skin hydrated and nourished while also reducing inflammation and irritation on the skin, including acne and some disorders like psoriasis.
- Hemp oil as a bacterial inhibitor: In 2017 research, according to Trusted Source, hemp oil's antibacterial capabilities prevented a variety of micro-organisms, including Staphylococcus aureus, from growing. A harmful bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus can cause skin infections, pneumonia, infections of the skin, bones, and heart valves, among other illnesses.
Is hemp oil really a drug?
- The Cannabis plant comes in two main varieties: hemp and weed (marijuana). Industrial hemp plants' ripened seeds are cold-pressed to create hemp oil. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive substance that gives cannabis its characteristic high, is scarcely present in these plants.
- Hemp oil includes vitamins, minerals, and amino acids in addition to important fatty acids. It can be used topically or taken orally.
- The endocannabinoid system, a unique system found in humans, regulates a number of bodily processes, including sleep, hunger, pain perception, and immunological response.
- More recently, scientists have learned that CBD and other cannabis elements are what give the plant its pain-relieving properties.
- Many people who suffer from mental health illnesses, such as anxiety disorders, are interested in this natural treatment because hemp oil has shown promise as a cure for several of these conditions.
We began delivering CBD to our neighbourhood in Hackney, East London, popularly referred to as H-TOWN. We offered high-strain CBD and received incredibly positive responses from our clients. The clients who had health problems like anxiety or back pain particularly moved us. We upped our game and decided to give this fantastic health hemp to the rest of the UK after hearing from them about how it reduced their stress levels. We strive to offer flowers with the greatest CBD content available on the market. Although there are many businesses offering a variety of flavours, the majority of them have low CBD concentrations and unpleasant flavours.Our supplier only grows CBD Hemp of the finest calibre. To verify that all of our products adhere to UK/EU regulations, third-party lab testing is done.
H-Town Hemo Ltd Registered in England and Wales. Company Registration number 12091627
Address: H Town Hemp LTD Kemp House, 152 - 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX
Customer service contact & contact info: email@example.com