We’ve paired the renowned natural sleeping aid, melatonin, with the power of CBD and the rest of hemp’s naturally occurring phytocannabinoids to support sound, quality sleep, and regular sleeping cycles.
You can take a manmade version of melatonin for short-term sleep problems (insomnia) . It makes you fall asleep quicker and less likely to wake up during the night. It can also help with symptoms of jetlag.
Melatonin is a hormone that is naturally produced in the body and oversees the regulation of the body’s natural sleep/wake cycle.
Melatonin Gummies by H-Town deliver a potent dose of melatonin in great-tasting gummies to naturally support healthy sleep with the combo of CBD & CBN these are truly a game changer in beating insomnia in a natural way
Why Take Melatonin?
For those combatting feelings associated with jet lag, working nontraditional hours, or have occasional difficulties falling asleep, supplementing the diet with melatonin & CBD may be able to help ease the body and mind into healthy sleep to help get you back on track. Fall sleep faster, stay asleep longer and wake feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the day ahead with Melatonin Gummies
- CBD & CBN + Melatonin
- CBD – 10mg/serving 5mg CBD & 5mg CBN (from full-spectrum hemp extract)
- Melatonin – 2.5mg per Gummie
- 30 Gummies in jar
- USA Grown Hemp
- Formulated with natural ingredients to help you get the rest you need when you need it*
- Melatonin promotes natural sleep patterns and is a commonly used nighttime sleep aid*
- Flavored with natural juices from fruits and vegetables
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light
- Keep away from children
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Take 60 minutes before bed for a better night’s sleep
- Melatonin may cause drowsiness. Do not drive or operate machinery after taking this supplement
- Helps maintain more regular sleep cycles*
- As with any dietary supplement, consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition, or are taking any medications
- Not intended for use by children